Attestation Forums Forum Certificate Attestation in Coimbatore:

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      RAKESH
      Participant

Certificate Attestation in Coimbatore:
      One of my friend native of Coimbatore and he has completed his B.tech in at
      Karpagam College of Engineering and Technology
      • Address 140/6,haripriya home,kinathukadavu,• District Coimbatore
      • State Tamil Nadu
      • Pin code: 641032
      and recently he got job in UAE and he having offer letter with family visa. His employer asking following attestation in his degree certificate, Marriage certificate , and daughter birth certificate and PCC .
      a. Home department attestation
      b. Ministry of External Affairs Attestation
      c. UAE Embassy Attestation
      But now he is living in Abu Dhabi and he is not aware of UAE attestation procedure, He cannot come to India personally and he want to know how to get HRD , MEA and UAE embassy attestation for his all education and PCC certificate without his presence.
      Also he got PCC from UAE and he have sent the same to India for UAE attestation. I want to confirm that the PCC issued in UAE can be attested in India or not.
      He having lot of confusion about validity and procedure of HRD , MEA and UAE embassy attestation process in Tamilnadu .
      One of colleague told that For UAE document attestation process , first we have to start from Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal ) in Coimbatore HRD Attestation Home Department / Red seal and that is an big task and we complete the Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal ) in Coimbatore without his presence . Also he said that candidate presence not must for getting HRD attestation in the Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal ).
      I asked my wife to apply HRD attestation in degree certificate, Marriage certificate , my daughter birth certificate and PCC . She went to Public Department Secretariat, Chennai- 600 009 located at Chennai secretariat and they gave lot of instruction about HRD attestation.
      a. For degree certificate they instructed to verify the certificate through and asked to produce to produce the verification number. After verification they advised to submit the original degree certificate along with verification challan. They said it will take another 15 days from date of submission.
      We are very much confused about how to complete the HRD attestation and how to go for apostille and embassy attestation further. I don’t know what is the exact time will take to get all these attestation together.

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.