Chennai MEA / Apostille attestation procedure for Vietnam

Attestation Forums Forum Chennai MEA / Apostille attestation procedure for Vietnam

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  RAKESH 7 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

RAKESH
    Participant

Chennai MEA / Apostille attestation procedure for Vietnam:

One of my friend native of Chennai living 17/4, Meeran Sahib St, Mount Road, Anna Salai, Triplicane, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600002 and he has completed his B.E in
    J E I Mathaajee College of Engineering
    • Code 1235
    • Address Kancheepuram to Arakkonam Rd., Siruvakkam,Vishakandikuppam, Kancheepuram(Dt.),
    • District Kancheepuram
    • State Tamil Nadu
    • Pincode 631552
    • Phone 9362333180
    • Website http://www.jmcebose.org
    and recently he got job in Vietnam and he having offer letter with family visa. But he is not aware of procedure, how to get MEA Apostille attestation for his all education documents and Marriage certificate.

One of my friend told that Apostille office located at New Delhi So that he has to visit New Delhi to get Apostille attestation in his degree certificate. I heard that now we the MEA branch office functioning at Chennai itself and we can complete the MEA Apostille attestation in Chennai itself. We are very much confused about MEA Apostille attestation process in Tamilnadu.
    I want to know is it correct, MEA branch office functioning at Chennai ? If is please clarify my doubts about MEA Apostille attestation process in Tamilnadu :
    Is there any difference between Apostille attestation getting in Delhi and Chennai ?
    Apostille attestation issued in Chennai is valid or not ?
    If I get apostille attestation in degree certificate , How many countries will accept the same for visa process ?
    What is the meaning of Chennai MEA Aposille ?
    What is the actual attestation requirement for Vietnam in Tamilnadu ?
    What are the documents required for Vietnam MEA Apostille attestation process in Chennai ?
    Is there any possibility to do MEA Apostille attestation process for Vietnam in Chennai in quick process ?
    Is this possible to get MEA Apostille attestation process for Vietnam in Chennai without the help of any agency ?
    If, it is possible to get MEA Apostille attestation in Chennai for Vietnam without the sate HRD, it will create any problem in visa process?
    Where is located MEA Apostille branch office in Chennai ?
    Is there any branch office for MEA located in Tamilnadu ?
    Can you suggest any BEST for Vietnam Aposille attestation consultancy in Chennai ?
    What is the cost to get MEA Apostille attestation process for Vietnam in Chennai ?
    After getting MEA Apostille attestation process in Attestation Chennai , How soon he can get visa stamping for Vietnam in Chennai.
    After getting Apostille Attestation, How soon he can get Vietnam Embassy attestation in Chennai.
    Also he want to know what is the VIETNAM visa stamping procedure and whether the VIETNAM embassy consulate having office in Chennai or only in Delhi?
    What is the difference between HRD and Apostille attestation in India ?
    Some friends said that to get Chennai MEA apostille we need to get State HRD attestation . Is there any possibility to do VIETNAM attestation without the state HRD attestation process in Chennai?
    If not possibile to do VIETNAM attestation without the state HRD attestation process in Chennai, what is the procedure to get state HRD attestation in Tamilnadu :
    What is the meaning of HRD attestation ?
    What are the documents required for Tamilnadu state secretariat HRD Attestation in Chennai ?
    Is there any possibility to do Tamilnadu state secretariat HRD Attestation in in quick process ?
    Is there any possibility to do Tamilnadu state secretariat HRD Attestation without the Tamilnadu state secretariat HRD Attestation in Chennai attestation(HRD)?
    Is this possible to get Tamilnadu state secretariat HRD Attestation without the help of any consultancy?
    Where is located Tamilnadu state secretariat HRD Attestation processing office in Chennai ?
    Can you provide Tamilnadu state secretariat HRD Attestation in Chennai attestation Address?
    Can you suggest any HRD Attestation consultancy in and around Chennai ?
    Also one of friend told that we can get HRD attestation in Mumbai Mantralaya in one day process ? Is this possible if yes clarify the following doubts :
    How the certificate issued in Tamilnadu can be attested in Maharashtra ?
    Is this HRD attestation in Mumbai Mantralaya valid and will be accepted by Vietnam Embassy in India?
    What is the difference between Mantralaya hrd attestation and Chennai State HRD attestation ?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HRD Attestation

Apostille Attestation