Attestation Forums Forum How to get POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE in Coimbatore?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      jacob
      Participant

One my friend living in Coimbatore and he completed B.tech in
      Sri Krishna College of Engineering and Technology
      • Code 3802
      • District • Coimbatore,State Tamil Nadu
      • Pincode 641032
      • Phone 4312650336
      Now he get job in Dubai, UAE and he finished HRD and other attestation in his degree certificate. He finished visa stamping also. Now he received mail from his employer regarding new visa rule about compulsory POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE certificate from India.
      I read above said mail about good conduct certificate . It was mentioned that “good character certificate ” with embassy attestation is mandatory for UAE work visa to ensure the safety of Country from 04.02.18 onwards.
      I enquired about this good character certificate and one of my friend told that bonafide certificate has to be obtained from concerned institution where we completed the degree.
      Another friend told that we have to get good character certificate is one and the same of POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE and it has to be obtained from regional passport office.
      We approached regional passport office in Coimbatore and we got appointment for POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE on payment of Rs.1000?- Immediately on next day the regional passport office in Coimbatore Tambaram has issued me the POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE certificate .
      I approached Attestation Services in Coimbatore for embassy attestation and it was pending for more than one week . I asked the Attestation consultant about the delay and they replied that the POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE certificate issued by regional passport office in Coimbatore is not valid one and it has to be issued only by Superintendent of Police in their native district.
      They also forwarded the mail sent from UAE embassy in India.
      “ This is to inform you all that now onward UAE Embassy will accept POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE by the candidates .
      Note: Police Clearance Certificate should be issued from police station & it should be done from MEA.Passport issued Police Clearance Certificate will not acceptable in Embassy.”
      We are very much confused about new UAE employee visa rules for good character certificate(POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE) .
      Can you explain what is the exact certificate we have to get for good character for UAE in Tamilnadu?
      What is the new rule introduced to make POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE mandatory for UAE ?
      Who is the correct authority to issue good character certificate in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu?
      What is good character certificate in Coimbatore,Tamilnadu?
      What is bonafide certificate in Coimbatore,Tamilnadu?
      What is POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE certificate in Coimbatore,Tamilnadu?
      All are one and the same or different in Coimbatore,Tamilnadu?
      What is the document required for POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE attestation in Coimbatore, Tamilnadu ?
      What is the exact procedure to get POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from Superintendent of Police in Coimbatore,Tamilnadu?
      How long will take to get POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE from Superintendent of Police in in Coimbatore,Tamilnadu?
      After getting POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE in Coimbatore , Tamilnadu How long will take to get POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE Attestation from UAE embassy in India ?
      What is the cost of POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE Attestation from UAE embassy in Coimbatore,Tamilnadu?
      Can you show any sample POLICE CLEARANCE CERTIFICATE issued by Superintendent of Police in Coimbatore,Tamilnadu?
      Where is Commissioner of Police office located in Coimbatore ?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.