Attestation Forums Forum MEA / Apostille attestation for Malaysia in Coimbatore :

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      jacob
      Participant

MEA / Apostille attestation for Malaysia in Coimbatore :
      One of my friend native of Coimbatore living near 94, Jawaharlal Nehru Road, .RS PURAM, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641006 and he has completed his B.E in Karpagam College of Engineering Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641006 and recently he got job in Malaysia and he having offer letter with family visa. But he is not aware of procedure, how to get MEA Apostille attestation for his all education documents and Marriage certificate.
      One of my friend told that Apostille office located at New Delhi So that he has to visit New Delhi to get Apostille attestation in his degree certificate. I heard that now we the MEA branch office functioning at Coimbatore itself and we can complete the MEA Apostille attestation in Coimbatore itself. We are very much confused about MEA Apostille attestation process in Tamilnadu.
      I want to know is it correct, MEA branch office functioning at Coimbatore ? If is please clarify my doubts about MEA Apostille attestation process in Tamilnadu :
      Is there any difference between Apostille attestation getting in Delhi and Coimbatore ?
      Apostille attestation issued in Coimbatore is valid or not ?
      If I get apostille attestation in degree certificate , How many countries will accept the same for visa process ?
      What is the meaning of Coimbatore MEA Aposille ?
      What is the actual attestation requirement for Malaysia in Tamilnadu ?
      What are the documents required for Malaysia MEA Apostille attestation process in Coimbatore ?
      Is there any possibility to do MEA Apostille attestation process in Coimbatore in quick process ?
      Is there any possibility to do MALAYSIA attestation without the state HRD attestation process in Coimbatore?
      Is this possible to get MEA Apostille attestation process in Coimbatore without the help of any agency ?
      If, it is possible to get MEA Apostille attestation in Coimbatore without the sate HRD, it will create any problem in visa process?
      Where is located MEA Apostille branch office in Coimbatore ?
      Is there any branch office for MEA located in Tamilnadu ?
      Can you suggest any BEST Aposille attestation consultancy in Coimbatore ?
      What is the cost to get MEA Apostille attestation process for Malaysia in Coimbatore ?
      After getting MEA Apostille attestation process in Attestation Coimbatore , How soon he can get visa stamping for Malaysia in Coimbatore.
      After getting Apostille Attestation, How soon he can get Malaysia Embassy attestation in Coimbatore.
      Also he want to know what is the MALAYSIA visa stamping procedure and whether the MALAYSIA embassy consulate having office in Coimbatore or only in Delhi?
      What is the difference between HRD and Apostille attestation in India ?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.