Attestation Forums Forum Nursing certificate Attestation in Chennai

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Sadiq
      Participant

My close friend completed her Nursing diploma in he Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, or TNMGRMU for short, is a government medical university centered in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India, No. 69, Anna Salai, Guindy, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600032 and recently got job in Iraq and she want to get attestation for her all education documents and birth and Marriage certificate.

He approached one travel agent in Kanyakumari and they told that Chennai HRD and MEA is required for Iraq and they asking 25 to 40 days to get both attestation.

I want to know Why so much of time taking to get Attestation, also let me know how to get Iraq Embassy attestation for both in quick process. Any express process available for Iraq attestation. If yes what is the requirements and procedure. How soon he can get Iraq embassy attestation in Tamilnadu.
      I want to know whether the Iraq embassy attestation required or not. Where is Iraq embassy located near to Kanyakumari in Tamilnadu.
      Also let me know what is the process for apply Iraq visa stamping. How long it will take to get visa stamping and how much will cost visa stamping. Because he want to repot in company before May 15th 2018.
      Also she having plan to settle in Iraq with family. So if she want to settle with family what are all precautions he has to follow?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.