Attestation Forums Forum police clearance certificate / Good conduct Certificate rule for uae in Chennai

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author
      Sadiq
      Participant

Recently I read this article about new police clearance certificate / Good conduct Certificate rule for uae employment visa in Tamilnadu:
      The certificate will only be applicable for the worker concerned and not his/her dependents.
      A ‘certificate of good conduct’ will now be a prerequisite for obtaining a work visa in the UAE, a high-level panel was announced earlier this year. The decision of the committee, which was approved on Monday, will come into effect from February 4.
      The certificate should be issued by the country of origin of the person, or the country where he has been living for the past five years, the committee added. It should then be ratified by the state’s mission, as well as the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
      The certificate will only be applicable for the worker concerned and not his/her dependents. Those coming to the country on visit or tourist visas needn’t get the certificate either.
      The committee, which includes representatives from multiple government agencies, said the action comes within the framework of the efforts of the UAE government to create “a safer and more sustainable society”.
      “Making the UAE one of the safest countries in the world is the government’s main aim,” the committee noted in a statement.
      I read above said news about UAE work visa process. It was mentioned that “good character certificate” is mandatory for UAE work visa to ensure the safety of Country. I inquired about this and one of my friend told that Police Clearance Certificate / Good Conduct has to be obtained from passport office. Another friend told that we have to get Police Clearance Certificate / Good Conduct Certificate from police department. I am very much confused about new UAE employee visa rules.
      Also In your forum you have mentioned that the Police Clearance Certificate / Good Conduct Certificate for UAE has to be obtained from superintendent of police. But I heard that Police Clearance Certificate / Good Conduct Certificate has to be obtained from passport office. Can you explain who is the exact authority to issue Police Clearance Certificate / Good Conduct Certificate in Tamilnadu.
      Can you explain more about police clearance certificate process in Tamilnadu ?
      What is good conduct certificate for UAE work visa process in Tamilnadu?

Who is the exact authority to issue Police Clearance Certificate / Good Conduct in Tamilnadu ?
      What is good character certificate in Tamilnadu ?
      What is bonafide certificate in Tamilnadu ?
      What is Police Clearance Certificate / Good Conduct Certificate certificate in Tamilnadu ?
      All are one and the same or different in Tamilnadu ?
      New rule implemented or we can process UAE visa without good character certificate in Tamilnadu ?
      What is the document required for UAE attestation in Tamilnadu?
      The Police Clearance Certificate / Good Conduct Certificate same for all India or it will vary state to state ?
      What are the documents required to get Police Clearance Certificate / Good Conduct Certificate in Tamilnadu ?
      How much will cost Police Clearance Certificate / Good Conduct Certificate in Tamilnadu ?
      What is the formalities to get Police Clearance Certificate / Good Conduct Certificate in passport office ?
      What is the formalities to get Police Clearance Certificate / Good Conduct Certificate in superintendent of police office ?
      What all attestation to be obtained in Police Clearance Certificate / Good Conduct Certificate ?
      How long will take to get attestation in Police Clearance Certificate / Good Conduct Certificate ?

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.