UAE Attestation in Rajapalayam

Attestation Forums Forum UAE Attestation in Rajapalayam

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  RAKESH 3 months, 1 week ago.

• Author

RAKESH
    Participant

UAE Attestation in Rajapalayam :
    One of my friend native of Chennai and he has completed his B.tech in Ramco Institute of Technology, Rajapalayam, Tamil Nadu, India is an engineering college. Ayyanar Kovil Road, Venganallur, Virudhunagar District, Rajapalayam, Tamil Nadu 626117
    and recently he got job in UAE and he having offer letter with family visa. His employer asking following attestation in his degree certificate, Marriage certificate , my daughter birth certificate and PCC .
    a. Home department attestation
    b. Minsitry of External Affairs Attestation
    c. UAE Embassy Attestation
    But now he is living in Abudabi and he is not aware of UAE attestation procedure, He cannot come to India personally and he want to know how to get HRD , MEA and UAE embassy attestation for his all education and PCC certificate without his presence.
    Also he got PCC from UAE and he have sent the same to India for UAE attestation. I want to confirm that the PCC issued in UAE can be attested in India or not.

He having lot of confusion about validity and procedure of HRD , MEA and UAE embassy attestation process in Tamilnadu .
    One of colleague told that For UAE document attestation process , first we have to start from Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal ) in Rajapalayam HRD Attestation Home Department / Red seal and that is an big task and we complete the Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal ) in Rajapalayam without his presence . Also he said that candidate presence not must for getting HRD attestation in the Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal ).
    I asked my wife to apply HRD attestation in degree certificate, Marriage certificate , my daughter birth certificate and PCC . She went to Public Department Secretariat, Chennai- 600 009 located at Chennai secretariat and they gave lot of instruction about HRD attestation.
    a. For degree certificate they instructed to verify the certificate through and asked to produce to produce the verification number. After verification they advised to submit the original degree certificate along with verification challan. They said it will take another 15 days from date of submission.
    b. For Marriage certificate (our marriage was registered SRO Rajapalayam) they said that they will send verification letter to sub registrar Tambaram, the sub registrar has to send verification letter to Public Department Secretariat . Once verified they will issue the attestation in Marriage certificate within 15 days.
    c. For Marriage certificate (place of birth is: RAJASUBHA HOSPITAL ,143-E1 – Ground Floor, PACR Road,, Andalpuram,, Near Art Me Beauty Parlour,, Rajapalayam, Tamil Nadu 626108) they said that they will send verification letter to Rajapalayam Municipality, the Municipality has to send verification letter to Public Department Secretariat . Once verified they will issue the attestation in Bith certificate within 15 days.
    d. For PCC they clearly told that PCC issued out side Tamilnadu cannot be attested by the HRD department.
    We are very much confused about how to complete the HRD attestation and how to go for apostille and embassy attestation further. I don’t know what is the exact time will take to get all these attestation together.
    Is there any possibility to do Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal ) in Chennai attestation without sending document to concern authority for verification?
    If there is any possibility kindly answer by following queries about Home Department ( Red Seal ) attestation in Rajapalayam :
    What is the meaning of HRD Attestation ?
    What is the difference betweem HRD, Home department , Red seal , Public foreigner department attestation in Rajapalayam ?
    What are the documents required for Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal )attestation in Birth certificate ?
    What are the documents required for Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal )attestation in marriage certificate ?
    What are the documents required for Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal )attestation in PCC certificate ?

Is there any possibility to do Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal ) simultaneously in all the certificates in quick process ?
    Is there any possibility to do Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal ) attestation in degree certificate without the Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal ) attestation . Because they are asking
    Is this possible to get Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal ) attestation in Rajapalayam without the help of any private consultancy?
    If, it is possible to get Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal ) attestation in Rajapalayam wihout verification , it will create any problem in visa process?
    Can you provide Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal ) attestation sample issued in Tamilnadu ?
    Can you suggest any HRD Attestation / Home Department / Red seal consultancy in and around Rajapalayam area ?
    What is the actual attestation requirement for UAE in Tamilnadu ?
    What is the fee to get Tamilnadu state secretariat Home Department ( Red Seal ) attestation in Rajapalayam ?

I asked my wife to visit MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS (MEA) office located at 68, College Road, E.V.K. Sampath Maaligai, 7th Floor, Numgambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600006. apply MEA attestation in degree certificate, Marriage certificate , my daughter birth certificate and PCC

They asked HRD attestation all the certificates to get Apostille attestation . Also they told that attestation is not possible in PCC issued in UAE.

He is very much confused about procedure, how to get Apostille / Ministry Of External Affairs (Mea) and MEA attestation in his degree certificate, Marriage certificate , my daughter birth certificate and PCC .He want to know is it correct, why apostille attestation is not possible without HRD Attestation? If it is possible he have following doubts Apostille about Attestation :

Apostille attestation is possible through without HRD Attestation in Tamilnadu?
    What is the meaning of APOSTILLE / MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS(MEA) attestation ?

If yes What are the documents required for Apostille / Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Attestation in Rajapalayam ?
    Is there any possibility to do Apostille / Ministry of External Affairs(MEA) Attestation in Rajapalayam in quick process ?
    How it is possibility to do Apostille / Ministry of External Affairs(MEA) Attestation in Rajapalayam without the Apostille / Ministry of External Affairs(MEA) Attestation in Rajapalayam , Tamilnadu ?
    Is this possible to get Apostille / Ministry of External Affairs(MEA) Attestation attestation in Rajapalayam without the help of any consultancy?
    Getting Apostille / Ministry of External Affairs(MEA) Attestation without the sate APOSTILLE / MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS(MEA), it will create any problem in Italy visa process?
    Can you suggest any Authorized APOSTILLE / MINISTRY OF EXTERNAL AFFAIRS(MEA) Attestation consultancy in and around Rajapalayam area ?
    What is the actual attestation requirement for UAE in Tamilnadu ?
    What is the cost to get Apostille / Ministry of External Affairs(MEA) Attestation in Rajapalayam ?

After getting Apostille / Ministry of External Affairs(MEA) Attestation in Rajapalayam, How soon he can get
    UAE visa in Rajapalayam.
    If I want to get PCC in tamilnadu I have following doubts about getting PCC and Embassy attestation in Rajapalayam.
    If I get PCC from Rajapalayam, how to get UAE embassy attestation in all these degree certificate, Marriage certificate , my daughter birth certificate and PCC.
    Also I saw this news about compulsory good character certificate . This is also confirming the good character certificate necessity.
    “The new requirement of having to produce a ‘certificate of good conduct’ to obtain work visas in the UAE comes into effect from today.
    Earlier this year, a committee in charge of implementing the Cabinet resolution had announced that the certificate should be issued by the country of origin of the person, or the country where he/she has been residing in for the past five years. It should then be ratified by the state’s mission, as well as the UAE Ministry of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation.
    The certificate will only be applicable for the worker concerned and not his/her dependents. Those coming to the country on visit, tourist or student visas needn’t get the certificate either.
    On Saturday, when Khaleej Times contacted the Dubai Police call centre to find out how to obtain the certificate, we were told that if an expatriate comes to the UAE as a new employee, “he/she will have to get a good conduct certificate from his/her home country before the visa can be issued”.
    However, the official clarified that the certificate is not mandatory if an existing resident is switching jobs within the country. “But it’s up to the employer if they still want a certificate of good conduct issued by the local police from the employee.”
    When the decision was announced, the committee, which includes representatives from multiple government agencies, said the action comes within the framework of the efforts of the UAE government to create “a safer and more sustainable society”.
    “Making the UAE one of the safest countries in the world is the government’s main aim,” the committee noted in a statement.
    Major-General Khalil Ibrahim Al Mansouri, assistant commander-in-chief of the Dubai Police for criminal investigation affairs, had earlier said that the certificate is aimed at preventing and reducing crime in the UAE. The new procedure will also help those involved in financial cases to clear their names and come back or continue to work in the country.
    “The new requirement will definitively prevent criminals from entering the country … The state has the right to protect society and its members,” he said.
    Major-General Al Mansouri also pointed out the Sharjah incident involving the rape and murder of a nine-year-old Jordanian boy, who was murdered by a person who had undergone a sentence in his home country for his involvement in dangerous criminal acts.”
    I inquired about this good character certificate and one of my friend told that PCC certificate has to be obtained from local Tahsildar where he is living permanently
    Another friend told that we have to get good character certificate and PCC one and the same and it has to be obtained from regional passport office.
    We approached one leading Attestation Services in Rajapalayam for UAE embassy attestation in Degree certificate and PCC certificate. They told that PCC has to be obtained from Superintendent of police Rajapalayam and they further told that PCC certificate issued by regional passport office in Rajapalayam is not valid one and it has to be issued only by Superintendent/Superintendent of Police in every district.
    We are very much confused about UAE attestation process and new UAE work visa rules for good character certificate(PCC) .
    Also we don’t know who is exact officer to issue Police clearance certificate (PCC) in Tamilnadu

Can you advise what is the exact certificate we have to get for good character for UAE in Tamilnadu ?
    What is the new rule introduced to make Police clearance certificate (PCC) mandatory for UAE ?
    Who is the correct authority to issue good character certificate in Rajapalayam , Tamilnadu?
    What is good character certificate for UAE in Rajapalayam ,Tamilnadu?
    What is bonafide certificate for UAE in Rajapalayam ,Tamilnadu?
    What is PCC certificate in Rajapalayam ,Tamilnadu?
    What is the document required for Police clearance certificate (PCC) attestation in Rajapalayam , Tamilnadu ?
    What is the exact procedure to get PCC from Superintendent of Police in Rajapalayam ,Tamilnadu?
    How long will take to get Police clearance certificate (PCC) from Superintendent of Police in in Rajapalayam , Tamilnadu?
    After Obtaining Police clearance certificate (PCC) in Rajapalayam , Tamilnadu How long will take to get PCC Attestation from UAE embassy in India ?
    What is the fee of Police clearance certificate (PCC) Attestation from UAE embassy in Rajapalayam ,Tamilnadu?
    Can you give any sample Police clearance certificate (PCC) issued by Superintendent of Police in Rajapalayam ,Tamilnadu?
    Where is Superintendent of Police office located in Rajapalayam ?
    How to get UAE attestation in my degree certificate . Attestation requirement in Police clearance certificate (PCC) and Degree certificate is one and the same or there is any difference in requirement ?
    How long will take to get Police clearance certificate (PCC) attestation in Rajapalayam ?
    Is there any Government rules officially existing in tamilnadu to issue Police clearance certificate (PCC) in Tamilnadu ?
    Where will be done UAE embassy attestation in Tamilnadu ?

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

HRD Attestation

Apostille Attestation