Saudi Embassy Attestation
Smart Associates is a pioneer company for providing Saudi Embassy Attestation Service. Smart Associates is the largest service provider of Saudi Culture Attestation in terms of Number of Documents it deals in India. All Educational Degrees which are intended to be used in Saudi first requires HRD Attestation for Saudi, KSA from Respective Education Department and Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) Attestation and in the last requires Saudi Embassy Degree Attestation.
Embassy Attestation is carried out in non-Apostille authentication case and is mandatory for those countries which are not enlisted with Hague Convention list. Similarly Saudi Arabia needs compulsory Saudi Embassy Attestation.
- It is handled by experienced, qualified and professional working staff to render premium, potent, cost-effective and reliable services, truly unmatched by others.
- We ensure 100% data security and genuine attestation of all the documents and certificates at economical rates and deliver services on promised time.
- It is a preeminent business organization attending to all the attestation requirements and administering multiple tasks related to attestation and legalization of educational, non educational or commercial documents.
Phase Wise Attestation For Saudi Arabia:
State Attestation: Attestation from respective state authority is the requirement in the very initial stage of general attestation. State attestation is the very basic attestation and here the attestation has to be generated from the state the document has been issued. Respective state authorized body verifies the documents/certificates like HRD, GAD, SDM, etc. for further processing.
MEA Attestation: MEA attestation is done after the state has verified the document. MEA attest the document and verifies its authenticity to be used in Saudi Arabia or for any global purpose. This is the second stage of general attestation.
Culture Attestation: Culture Attestation is undertaken by the Cultural division of The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia in case of Educational documents. The cultural attestation is done after the MEA has attested the particular educational document. In Cultural attestation, The Cultural division of The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia cross verifies the authenticity of the particular educational document from the respective university itself.
Embassy Attestation: After the attestation from state and MEA is completed and cultural attestation is done in case of educational documents, the documents proceeds for Saudi Arabia Embassy attestation. Here the Embassy legalizes the document and authenticates it to be used in Saudi Arabia.
As Per The Broad Guidelines Issued By The Royal Embassy Of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi, Applicants Requiring Attestation Of Educational Documents Are Required To Follow The Principles Detailed Below:
- Applicants cannot submit their documents directly at the Cultural Division of the Embassy. The applicants must deposit their documents at any approved agency for legalization;
- The Culture Division will not attest/legalize any educational document without getting the genuineness verified by the Approved agency on behalf of the Cultural Division of the Embassy;
- Saudi Cultural Division will not accept for attestation / legalization, any distance / correspondence / open university / Private learning or Diploma / degree certificateAll Educational Documents should be authenticated by the HRD of State from where the document was issued;
- Original job Offer/Job Agreement, duly attested by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and the Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) must be submitted along with the educational documents. (The Job Officer or Job Agreement must contain a HR reference number);
- Attestation of Experience Certificate for work in a Company in Saudi Arabia is done only if the certificate is duly pre-attested by the Saudi Chamber of Commerce and Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA). The Experience Certificate must have a Reference number, Iqama Number; the Visa number of the relevant period;
- One clear photocopy of the Passport must be enclosed;
- One clear photocopy of the Iqama, if any and Visa must be enclosed
- Original mark sheets for all semesters along with the original degree/diploma must be submitted;
- In case of the applicant being selected by the Ministry of Health, a confirmation letter from the Medical Attaché of the Embassy is required to be enclosed;
- In case of the applicant being selected by the Ministry of Defence, a confirmation letter from the Military Attaché of the Embassy is required to be enclosed;
- In case of the applicant being selected by the Ministry of Higher Education, a confirmation letter from the Cultural Attaché of the Embassy is required to be submitted;
- A signed Declaration form, as prescribed by the Cultural Division of the Embassy must be enclosed with the application. For attestation of personal documents (non-educational), we offer a complete package for attestation/authentication by all authorities from the concerned State to the Saudi Embassy.
Process Of Attestation
All Indian originated documents which are intended to be used in Saudi require to be legally recognized from the Saudi embassy/Saudi consulate in India. Legalization of educational certificates is undertaken by the Saudi Cultural Attaché Office, Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi. People require attestation of documents for Saudi Arabia when they have to go Saudi for a specific purpose like education, business, work permit, etc. Saudi Arabia embassy attests a particular document after the MEA has authenticated that document and this is the closing stage of attestation process. Saudi Arabia Attestation consists of a series of steps meant for verification of documents that in due course result in their legalization by the Saudi Arabia embassy. The procedure is as follows-
Degree Attestation for Saudi Arabia
Attestation by State Education Department (HRD) of respective state + Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) + Attestation from Saudi Culture Attaché + Attestation by The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi
Attestation by State Home Department of respective state + Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)+ Attestation from The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi on original document and translation both
Process 2 (Case Specific):
Attestation by Maharashtra Home Department + Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)+ Attestation from The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi on original document and translation both.
Process 3 (Case Specific):
Attestation by Sub Division Magistrate (SDM), New Delhi + Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA)+ Attestation from The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi on original document and translation both
Attestation by respective Chamber Of Commerce + Attestation from Ministry of External Affairs (MEA) + Attestation from The Royal Embassy of Saudi Arabia, New Delhi
Types of Documents Attested for Saudi Arabia:
Educational Documents- Degree Certificate, PG Degree Certificate, Pre Degree Certificate, BE Certificate, Diploma Certificate (affiliated to UGC), Nursing Certificate, HSC Certificate, MBBS Certificate, Dentists Certificate (affiliated to UGC), Engineering Certificate (affiliated to UGC), Nursing Degree Certificate, Pharmacy Certificate, B.Ed Certificate, MS Certificate, MD Certificate, B Tech. Certificate, etc.
Non-Educational Documents- Marriage Certificate, Birth Certificate, Leaving Certificate, Police Clearance, Registration Certificate, Power of Attorney Certificate, Marriage Affidavit Certificate, Bona-fide Certificate, Medical Certificate, Affidavit, Single status certificate, etc.
Commercial Documents- Export Invoice, Packaging list, Power of Attorney, Certificate of Origin, Certificate of incorporation, Chemical analysis report, Physical analysis report, Memorandum, Food product test report, etc.
Supporting Documents Required for Saudi Embassy Attestation:
Supporting documents for attestation of Educational Documents–
- Original offer letter should be attested by Saudi Chamber of Commerce and Saudi Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA).
- Original Degree certificate should be authenticated by state HRD
- Visa copy, if already in Saudi Arabia
- Mark sheet copy
- Passport copy (front & back) working in Saudi Arabia
- Color Iqama Copy
- Affidavit on Rs 10/- stamp paper. In case, the candidate is in India, then the Affidavit needs to be sworn before a Notary Public. If the candidate is already in Saudi Arabia, the Affidavit needs to be sworn before the Consular Officer of the nearest Indian Embassy or Consulate.
- A Bank Draft for the appropriate amount in favor of the university concern. We will provide more information about the exact amount and the name of the beneficiary once you let us know the name of the university, name of the Degree and year of passing.
- PAN card Copy
Supporting documents for attestation of Non-Educational Documents–
- Original and translation Version will be attested.
- Original Certificate
- Passport copies
Supporting documents for attestation of Commercial Documents–
- Covering letter of the company on the letter head of the respective Company
- Passport of the authorized person of the Company
For complete solution from Smart Associates please call on our Helpline No.9500049311 and fill the form below.
Documents can be deposited in our “Collection & Delivery” counters between 0900 hrs and 1800 hrs from Monday to Saturday excluding holidays.
However, in case the document is found fake or the authentication forged, the same will be seized by the Ministry of External Affairs. The Ministry may also initiate appropriate legal action against the applicant. The service charge paid to us or the Ministry of External Affairs cannot be returned in any circumstance.
Documents can be deposited and collected back either in person or through an authorized representative. Documents will be returned only on production of receipt for payment of service charge.
Mode Of Payment :
You may wish to take any of the following routes for making the payment of required fees and service charges:
- Send Cheque/Demand Drafts in favor of Global Attestation Services, payable at Chennai.
- Deposit cash in our bank account and mail the deposit receipt
- Transfer the amount online through Net Banking
We give importance to your precious documents & time. We assure you of our:
- Best services at affordable prices
- Readiness to help you anytime during business hours
- Responding to your queries right away
- Facilitating and providing services of Attestation/legalization of all documents/Certificates by all Embassies/High Commissions Quick services.